PICK UP TIME IS FROM 8AM-5PM. RETURNS MUST BE MADE BEFORE 5PM LAST DAY OF RENTAL.
BINDING GOLF CART AGREEMENT
(Please read carefully before agreeing to these conditions.)
OUR RENTALS ARE FOR EVENTS AT THE GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIRGROUNDS AND AG CENTER ONLY !!!
WE DO NOT RENT PRIVATE PARTIES OR OUTSIDE OF GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIRGROUNDS.
In consideration for the rental of the golf cart provided by Mike’s Golf Cart Rental LLC. you must agree to the following conditions. In the
event that I violate any of the following conditions, I agree and understand that further use of the golf cart may be revoked immediately
without notice and
NO CREDIT OR REFUND WILL BE ISSUED:
- Lessee must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
2. Operators of golf cart must be 18 years of age and have in their possession a valid driver’s license. (moped license,
learners permit, etc.. are not accepted. Driver shall present Driver’s License to Management at there request. Failure to abide by this rule will result in
termination of lease with no credit or refund. Entire lease amount will be charged.
3. I promise to return the golf cart to the location provided immediately upon completion of the rental period in as good condition as I received the same,
normal wear and tear accepted. I will operate the golf cart safely and responsibly, and I will preserve and protect the golf cart from loss or damage to the cart
itself, my person or property, and the persons or property of others. I agree and understand failure to comply with the terms of this agreement will result in a
forfeiture of my rental fees and Rental Fee. I agree to be legally and financially liable for all costs of repairs to the golf cart and for the loss, damage and/
or injuries to my person or property and the persons or property of others regardless of fault. I agree to reimburse the golf cart owner for such
4. Golf Carts must be returned to pic-up location, or designated area agreed upon between Mike’s Golf Cart Rental LLC. and Customer, on contracted return date no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. If not returned by 5:00 PM an additional days rental will be charged automatically.
Any equipment not returned that must be retrieved will result in a TOW FEE of $100 per Cart.
5. Late returns will be charged for an additional days rental.
6. For safety purposes, tampering with or adjusting the cart to increase speed will result in the immediate surrender of cart without refund or credit and a
8. I agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Mike’s Golf Cart Rental LLC., for any and all damages and claims of any nature whatsoever that may arise
from the use of said golf cart during the time of the rental period, including but not limited to claims for damages to the golf cart itself, my person and property
and the persons and property of others.
9. I agree to become familiar with the operation and use of said golf cart. I Agree to contact Mike’s Golf Cart Rental LLC. If I have
any questions or concerns about operating the golf cart or if my guest or I have caused any damage to the golf cart or others through the use of the golf cart. I
agree to examine and inspect the safety and mechanical condition of the golf cart, reporting any concerns or problems before driving the vehicle.
10. I understand that a golf cart is subject to the same laws and regulations pertaining to motor vehicles and therefore agree that the golf cart will be
operated in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, including but not limited to the requirement that persons driving the golf cart must not be under
the influence of alcohol and/or illegal drugs. I agree Golf Cart is NOT to be used outside of the event that it is rented for.
11. Any reckless or unsafe driving will result in immediate forfeiture of Golf Cart WITHOUT REFUND.
12. I agree the privilege of using the golf cart can be revoked without notice by Mike’s Golf Cart Rental, LLC. in their sole discretion, for any violation of
this agreement. I further agree I shall not be entitled any rental refund or deposit for such revocation of privilege.
13. I understand that if the golf cart should become inoperable I will contact Mike’s Golf Cart Rental for repair.
MIKE’S GOLF CART RENTAL
PERRY, GA. 31069
Golf Cart Information Sheet
- ONLY clean fresh unleaded gas must be used. Do not allow cart to run out of gas. If equipment needs to be towed due to running out of gas a tow fee will be
- Caution if you see any oil or gas leaking around the engine area STOP using the cart & contact Mike’s Golf Cart Rental, LLC.
Each cart is provided with a full tank of gas.
It is renter’s responsibility to provide additional gas during rental period. Gas can be purchased from Mike’s Golf Cart Rental LLC. at Market Price.
Key must be removed from cart anytime it is left unattended.
At no time should there be more than 2 passengers (Two-Seater w/ Cargo Bed
) 4 passengers (Four-Seater ) Allowing more than the recommended passengers on the cart will result suspension damage and repair cost will be charged against
- Do not make turns at high speeds. Slow down to turn or make corners.
It is our goal to provide customers with reliable golf carts by which we perform routine maintenance. This is to ensure you get the most use out of the cart.. In
the event a problem does arise we ask that you first check to ensure that all
operating instructions are being followed..
- Do not for any reason attempt to perform maintenance or repairs on cart. If you are unable to resolve the problem, contact Mike’s Golf Cart Rental LLC. Immediately and we will send out a mechanic as soon as possible. In the event we are requested to make a service call and it is determined that the problem is the result of improper operation of the cart a $119.00 fee will be charged against credit card on file.
- Our carts are inspected for damage at the point of delivery and pickup. In the event the cart is damaged during the rental period an estimated repair cost will
Contact Number: 478-954-3107
By agreeing to terms I certify that I understand and agree to the conditions set forth in the Mike’s Golf Cart Rental, LLC. Binding Golf Cart Agreement. I acknowledge that I have signed this document voluntarily and freely and that my signature creates a contractual obligation that binds me, my guests and all passengers.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT MAY RESULT IN THE GOLF CART BEING IMPOUNDED WITHOUT REFUND.
DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF CANCELLATIONS WE ARE FORCED TO CHARGE A CANCELLATION FEE.
THE FEES ARE AS FOLLOWING.
- RENTALS NOT CANCELED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF EVENT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- RENTALS CANCELED WITHIN 48 YOURS OF EVENT WILL REFUNDED ALL EXCEPT ONE DAYS RENTAL.
RENTAL IS AT OUR DESCRETION AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE RENTAL AT ANYTIME FOR ANY REASON.